Thursday, March 1, 2012

Introductions and thoughts

So...this is my first time blogging and I was slightly apprehensive about the thought of it at first. But the more I do with it, the more I think I will enjoy blogging. So here goes...

My intent with Wear It Forward is to keep you updated on current trends and how college students on Western's campus are wearing them and making them their own. I feel that with such a large, diverse group of people, not every single one of them will have the same outlook or take on the "right" way to wear the current trends. Everyone can put their own spin on the newest movements in fashion because we all have our own personally unique style. I am very excited about this idea and I hope you are too! Perhaps you and I both can be inspired to remix our wardrobes and think outside the box with our fashion choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment